Is Now A Good Time To Buy A Car
Is Now A Good Time To Buy A Car?
As the effects of the coronavirus pandemic continue to unfold, it’s natural to wonder if this is the right time to buy a car. Here at Mastria Volkswagen, we understand your concerns about purchasing or leasing a vehicle during these uncertain times. That’s why we want to take a moment to assure you that it is still easy to buy or lease a car during COVID-19. When you turn to our Volkswagen dealership near Brockton, MA, for auto sales, you can rest easy with the knowledge that we are closely following CDC guidelines and recommendations from local authorities to continually update our best practices. Plus, we’re offering a variety of new car incentives and convenience options that make now a good time to buy a Volkswagen, from four months of deferred payments to 0% car financing for 72 months!
Why Should I Buy a Car During Coronavirus?
Is now a good time to buy a car? Now more than ever, it’s important for many people to have reliable, safe transportation. We encourage you to browse our virtual showroom and start the car-buying process online to find the right new Volkswagen from the comfort of your own home. You can easily reach the Mastria Volkswagen sales team for assistance through email, or by giving us a quick call at (508) 802-9555. We’ll be happy to help you go over your auto financing options and the potential benefits of buying a car now.
Reasons to buy a car during coronavirus include:
- If you’re a first responder, healthcare professional or other essential worker, having transportation that you can rely on during this time is a must. Whether you’d like to buy a VW Tiguan or lease a Volkswagen Jetta, the team at our Raynham Volkswagen dealer is here to help. Already own a vehicle and worried about payments? Reach out to our auto financing team about making car payments during coronavirus.
- If you’ve relied on public transit in the past, now may be a good time to buy a car. Taking public transportation increases your risk of coming into contact with bacteria and viruses. Meanwhile, when you own a vehicle you can sanitize your car as often as necessary and limit your exposure.
- At Mastria Volkswagen, we’re making the vehicle shopping experience easier, safer, and more convenient than ever before. You can shop for a new Volkswagen online, then schedule car delivery to your door! Our staff is properly trained on social distancing measures, so you can rest easy when you take delivery of your new car or SUV.
- We’re offering enticing Volkswagen specials to help you save big, making now the best time to buy a new car. Ask the Mastria Volkswagen team about how you can take advantage of 0% financing offers or deferred car payment plans!
- Wondering if now is a good time to buy a used car? Be sure to ask about our used Volkswagen specials.
- If you have concerns about the safety of buying a car during COVID-19, allow our team to put your mind at ease. We’re practicing extensive cleaning measures as directed by the CDC, which include frequently sanitizing our building and disinfecting our vehicles. Please feel free to reach out to us with any further questions about our cleaning practices.