Test-Drive The All-New 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack Near New Bedford, MA!
If you're seeking a new and sporty car from Volkswagen, the all-new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack is right for you. Based on the successful Golf SportWagen, this vehicle offers outstanding performance options, a comfy interior with modern technologies and safety features that will keep you at ease behind the wheel. This exciting new vehicle is schedule to be released this fall, so be sure to keep contact our Volkswagen dealership near Plymouth, MA, and check up on our inventory!
The new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack offers plenty of performance options to excite all drivers. When you get behind the wheel of the Golf Alltrack, you'll experience the 4MOTION® all-wheel drive system, as well as several drive modes you can switch between via a mode selector, that will leave you impressed with its elite handling. In normal driving mode, this car will handle like a front-wheel drive vehicle, offering better fuel efficiency. However, if the system detects wheel slip, up to 50 percent of the drive torque can be automatically shifted to the rear wheels. The Golf Alltrack offers the following performance features, among others:
- EA888 1.8-liter, 4-cylinder TSI® gasoline engine, outputting 170 horsepower and 199 lb-ft of torque
- Six-speed dual-clutch DSG® automatic transmission
- Drive Mode Select "Off-Road Mode" with hill decent control
- Electronic Differential Locks (EDL) at the front and rear axles
Interior and Technology
The new Golf Alltrack offers a variety of interior amenities, from plenty of space to elite technologies that will keep you and your passengers entertained. Once you open the door to your vehicle, you'll be welcomed by premium seating that provides ultimate style and comfort. The Golf Alltrack also offers a top-of-the-line infotainment system with wide array of apps and modern tech perks. Standard and optional interior and tech features include:
- Brown leatherette seating surface
- 60/40 split rear-seat
- 5 cu. ft. of storage
- Door sills with Alltrack branding and ambient lighting
- 5-inch capacitive color touchscreen with proximity sensor, rearview camera and VW Car-Net® App-Connect connectivity
When you're out on the road in the new Golf Alltrack, you can know that Volkswagen has put your safety above all else. This vehicle offers numerous driver-assistance features such as the optional forward collision warning and park distance control with park assist. The collision warning system will allow you to drive with a little more confidence knowing that your vehicle is looking out for you, and park distance control with park assist will ensure that you'll be properly aligned in tight spots. Other standard and available safety systems are:
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Automatic Post-Collision Braking System
- Intelligent Crash Response System
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Autonomous Emergency Braking
- Lane Assist
If you'd like to test drive the new 2017 Volkswagen Golf Alltrack, make sure you contact our Volkswagen dealership near Plymouth, MA, so you can schedule a test drive today!